Blogger has made a few changes (like it's new editor) lately, and it's now gone and changed the whole templates option. You don't have a seperate "choose a template" and "change fonts & colors" tabs anymore, now it's all clumped together in their new design editor. It's actually pretty nice, once you get used to it.
I've been helping a friend of mine revamp her blog (sorry she's private or I'd linky link 'er) & realized that if you don't want to spend oodles of time looking around, it may be a little overwhelming to do something as simple as change your text colors.
So here's another tutorial for all you blogger users :) but espcially for Meg.
Step 1:
Step 2:
Step 3:
Step 4:
From here, you can change the link colors, the font type & size - pretty much what you could do in the old "change text and colors" tab.To throw y'all a curve ball & confuse you more, if you want to adjust the width, sidebars, etc on your blog, just click on the "Layout" option right above "Advanced" (but not you Meg, I did that already :)
Hope that helps!




2 comments:
now if no one looks at your masterpiece and only look at my "loud" blog it might pass for amazing
It took me forever to figure that out by myself! I love big ol' life changes but pout for a week about the stupid little things like blogger switching thing up :P
Post a Comment