2/22/10

Felt Rose Hair Clips

I stumbled upon this amazing site called the purl bee the other day and their adorable felt hair clip tutorial.  Such a quick and easy tutorial! It seriously took me about 20 minutes to make.


I'm not sure I love their pattern, but I need to go get some more felt before I can really start tweaking the pattern to suit my needs.  As you can see, all I had was the bright pink felt left over from last year's Halloween costume. I'll post my take on it soon...hopefully. My car has to get fixed before I can take any trips to the fabric store.....

1 comment:

whitney said...

So adorable! I made some light pink felt peonies the other day for a pair of $1 slippers I got for Gee from Target. I need to try out this one too b/c I'm pretty sure felt flowers are a new fave.